Immediate Communication Where you Need It
A wireless public address system is the best solution wherever a hard-wired PA cannot be installed or is too costly. The wireless technology provides a cost-effective and flexible way to provide public address or mass communication coverage across an entire facility or to isolated pinpointed locations.
Wireless call boxes provide crisp, clear, long-range voice communication and allow staff and visitors to communicate with your radio-equipped personnel from points near and far, be it the plant floor, a maintenance garage, a gated entrance, or a delivery dock.
Place a compact and durable 2-way radio callbox virtually anywhere to maximize workforce efficiency, improve safety, and decrease response times. A wireless call box system deploys quickly. No wires, trenching, or construction is required. It can be battery powered for stand-alone operation or use an external AC power adapter for always-on operation.
We carry Ritron wireless call boxes and will match your business with the right system for your needs. Ritron call boxes offer many benefits, including:
- Use your existing 2-way portable radio network
- Works with radio repeaters for extended coverage
- Cost-effective replacement for broken or worn-out hard-wired PA systems without running wire or conduit.
- Position independent wireless receiver/PA speakers anywhere you need them
- Optional strobe light provides visual alerting
- Automatic Message repeat function allows re-broadcast of message up to 4 times.
- Multi-zone paging capability
- Available in Analog and DMR Digital.
SERVICE SECOND TO NONE
In an effort to find equipment best suited for our clients, we offer demo's/trials of our radio equipment. During these demo's we conduct tests on the equipment by doing a walk-through of your location to make sure that there are no signal issues and can also lend you demo equipment for you to do a lengthier test of services as well.
If your purchase requires docking, whether it is in your automobile or at your office, we can offer our installation services to you.
When purchasing radio equipment though Service Communications, we offer maintenance contracts that include servicing of radio's annually or bi-annually, installation of software upgrades, and handling of all FCC licensing.